EMPORIA Luxury Experience & Luxury Club Entry Form
EMPORIA Luxury Experience Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is being carried out by Solaris Paper Pty Ltd of Building A, Level 3, 11 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia (ABN 41 126 825 769) (the Promoter).
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to residents of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland aged 18 years or over who join the EMPORIA VIP Luxury Club (Entrant). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members, and are ineligible to enter.
- The prize is a Gift Voucher for an “Experience” or “Experiences” from RedBalloon Pty Ltd ABN 13 097 376 442 (RedBalloon) to the value of AUD$1500 including GST (Prize). Descriptions of the potential “Experiences” are available on the RedBalloon Website at https://www.redballoon.com.au/. The winner may choose any Experience or Experiences available with RedBalloon in Australia up to the value of AUD$1500 inc GST. The prize value will not exceed this amount. The winner will be awarded a RedBalloon Gift Voucher to the exact value of AUD$1500 inc GST. The Prize is not redeemable for cash and there is no cash refund of any difference between the value of the Experience chosen, and the limit of $1500 inc GST. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Redballoon Gift Voucher and agrees that theywill not make any claim whatsoever against the Promoter relating to or in connection with the Gift Voucher or its redemption, or the Experience.
- The Competition commences AEDT 9:00:00 AM on 26th October 2015 and ends AEDT 12:59:59 PM on 31st March 2016 unless extended by the Promoter in its absolute discretion (Competition Period).
- HOW TO ENTER (Entry)
During the Competition Period:
- Sign up to the EMPORIA VIP Luxury Club during the Competition Period to go into the draw for a chance to win (Entry).
- Entrants can enter during the Competition Period only.
- Entrants can enter:
- Using the form on this page: https://www.emporiatissue.com.au/luxury-club/
- Using the form on this page: https://www.emporiatissue.com.au/luxury-experience/
- The Prize will be drawn the day after the Competition Period finishes. The Winner will be contacted by phone and/or email and have their details published at https://www.emporiatissue.com.au/luxury-experience/ on the same day as the competition is announced for 28 days.
- Entrants MUST complete the Entry process to be eligible to go into the draw for the Prize.
- Entry is limited to one entry per Australian household.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the closing date are invalid and will not go into the draw. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter believes, acting reasonably, has breached these terms and conditions.
- If the Prize is unclaimed within three months of the initial draw, a new prize draw will be undertaken and the winner contacted by phone and email.
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or to disqualify from winning any Entrant who tampers with the Competition process.
- The Promoter bears no responsibility for any defect, error, omission, delay in transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of an Entry.
- The Promoter does not provide any warranties or representations as to the quality or suitability of the Prize provided under these terms and conditions, except for any warranties which cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; and/or (e) a Prize or use of a Prize.
- Entry into the Competition is free (other than the costs of an email or SMS required to transmit the entry).
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants for the primary purpose of facilitating the Competition and may also use Entrants’ personal information for marketing purposes as detailed in clause 19 If Entrants do not provide their personal information as requested they will not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- By making an Entry in respect of this Competition, the Entrant agrees to the Promoter using his or her personal information to provide them with information about new or updated products or services the Promoter offers or special offers or promotions that may be of interest. If the Entrant no longer wishes to receive this type of information, they will have the option to unsubscribe from any Promoter marketing emails.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. The Promoter strives to keep Entrants’ personal information protected from disclosure by implementing security precautions, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, including personal information the Entrant transmits over the internet to the Promoter by any means.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, RedBalloon or the Gift Voucher awarded under this Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless remain in full force.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Victorian law.
NSW permit number: LTPS/15/08122